The holiday season is upon us. Much as we love the summer sun, we all know that it can cause havoc to hair so here are a few tips to keep holiday hair healthy.
- Wear a hat. Good hair colour isn’t cheap so don’t ruin it by exposing it to the sun.
- Try to use a conditioning treatment to revive dehydrated hair. I would recommend our Davines Nou Nou hair pak to use at least 3 times a week.
- Get a good haircut before your holiday to give your hair more strength, shape and shine.
- Minimum heat styling helps. Try to let your hair dry naturally in the sunshine.
- Chlorinated swimming pools cause havoc to any hair. If swimming, always shampoo and condition your hair to remove any chlorine.
- Try a new style for the summer! It’s always a good time to try shorter hair, keeping you cool and stylish.
Contact the salon for your free Style and Organic Colour Consultation with any of our professional stylists.
Bye for now,